- 9-In-1 USB-C Hub: It has the best port configurations, with nine ports in total (three USB 3.0 USB-A ports, an HDMI 1.4 port, a 60W USB-C PD port, a UHS-I SD card reader, a USH-I MicroSD card slot, a Gigabit Ethernet port with an LED indicator, and an audio jack. It can handle various kinds of devices simultaneously.
- 3 x USB 3.0 Ports: The three USB-A ports all support data transfer speed of up to 5Gbps, and can deliver 5W charging to your devices.
- High-Speed 60W Power Delivery: It supports 60W pass-through charging, enough to fast charge most USB-C devices.
- Integrated Ethernet Port: Allow USB-C laptops without Ethernet ports to benefit from a more stable, wired Internet connection up to 1000 Mbps. The LED indicator directly verifies the network connection status.
- 4K Video Output: Compatible with most display devices on the market, including 4K (@30Hz), 2K (@60Hz), 1080P (@60Hz), 1080P (@30Hz), and lower refresh rate compatible TV, monitor, and projector.
- Universal SD Card Slots: The SD and microSD card readers both support UHS-I (SD 3.0), satisfying the fast transfer needs of most SD cards.
- Solid Aluminium Alloy: Combined with aluminum alloy material plus anodic oxidation process, it can dissipate heat efficiently, and better resists abrasion, oxidation, and corrosion.
I bought this to be a dock for my MacBook pro 2016. The bulid quality amazed as soon as i opend the case. All usb ports working perfectly and the hdmi. The powe delivery function is charging my laptop perfectly.
Works well, good price and quality, has more USB ports than others.
This is a great USB-C hub. I like the versatility. I have tried few adopters but this one is the best among all to connect all of my gadgets. I use it for my professional work at home workstation and for iPad Pro – 11” with the iPadOS 13 beta, I’m able to take full advantage of the USB port for external drives and media, it helped me a lot.
I purchased this adapter for my MacBook Air because it has only USB C. I liked the design of adapter. I connected a USB disk, a USB for my Bluetooth mouse and HDMI connected to my monitor (see in attached pictures). All of them worked good. It can be good if someone can provide its transfer speed as well.
I bought this hub for my MacBook Pro 2018. The hub is working as expected. The color matches the MacBook and looks nice. It has three USB ports and one HMDI port. It also has a USB type c port which can be connected to a power adapter so that this hub can deliver power to the MacBook. It's compact and easy to carry.
We support both Paypal and Credit Card checkout. Make sure your payment secure.
30 Days satisfaction guarantee with money back. Every product comes with warranty.
|Size||5.1 x 1.7 x 0.6 in / 13 x 4.3 x 1.5 cm|
|Weight||86.3 g / 3.0 oz|
|Captive Cable||4.8 in / 12.3 cm|
|USB-A||USB 3.0 (5Gbps) x 3|
|USB-A Charging Capability||All three provides up to 5W fast-charging power|
|Display||4K HDMI (30Hz) x 1 |
(Downward compatible to 2K / 1080p / 720p / 480p / 360p)
|Memory Card Slot||SD card reader (UHS-I / SD 3.0) x 1
microSD card reader (UHS-I / SD 3.0) x 1
|Ethernet||RJ45 1000M Ethernet port x 1|
|Audio||3.5mm Audio Jack x 1|
|Data Transfer Speed||10 Gbps (USB 3.1/3.2 Gen 2)|
|Pass-Through Charging||Power Delivery 2.0 / 3.0 (Up to 60W) |
(Via USB Type-C Pass-Through Charging)
|Devices that have Type-C |
or Thunderbolt 3 Port w/o
supporting Power Delivery (PD) 2.0 / 3.0
|Macbook 12" (2015 and later)
Macbook Pro 13" / 15" (2016 and later)
Microsoft Lumia 950 / 950XL
Chromebook (2016 and later)
and more USB-C laptops w/o Power Delivery protocol
Note: All computer types listed herein are typical types only.