- Mini Size: Just in a thumb size, it’s super space-saving. You’ll nearly forget it in your pocket.
- High-Speed Data Transfer: It supports USB 3.0 (USB 3.1/3.2 Gen1) data transfer speed of up to 5Gbps — ten times faster than USB 2.0. To transfer a 5G file just needs 10 seconds.
- Smooth & Stable Transfer: It is equipped with a 10nf capacitor and 5.1k pull-down resistor to ensure fast and stable signal transfer.
- Tight Connection: Its interface features a tight fit, and it won’t lose connectivity when in use.
- Sturdy Material: The nickel plating interface effectively prevents rust, and the ABS case resists physical impacts, making this hub fairly solid and durable.
Worked great with everything I've tried it with, and the price is outstanding.
Inexpensive and works!
I have other peripherals with multiple USB ports that I can use, but when I just need one port for my mouse or for an external hard drive, this is the best! This port is durable and stays in place.
It is well constructed and inexpensive. It works with every USB-A device I've tried it with so far.
Best USB-C to USB-A adapter by far! It's pretty slim. Personally prefer this because of the compact size. It's a good choice, no matter if you want to leave it attached to a certain accessory or take it with you on the go
We support both Paypal and Credit Card checkout. Make sure your payment secure.
30 Days satisfaction guarantee with money back. Every product comes with warranty.
|Size||1.5 x 0.6 x 0.3 in / 3.7 x 1.6 x 0.8 cm|
|Weight||5.5 g / 0.2 oz|
|USB-A||USB 3.0 (5Gbps)|
|Data Transfer Speed||10 Gbps (USB 3.1/3.2 Gen 2)|
|Devices that have Type-C |
or Thunderbolt 3 Port w/o
supporting Power Delivery (PD) 2.0 / 3.0
|Macbook 12" (2015 and later)
Macbook Pro 13" / 15" (2016 and later)
Microsoft Lumia 950 / 950XL
Chromebook (2016 and later)
and more USB-C laptops w/o Power Delivery protocol
Note: All computer types listed herein are typical types only.