- 4K Video Output: It supports HDMI 1.4, and it’s compatible with most display devices on the market, including 4K (@30Hz), 2K (@60Hz), 1080P (@60Hz), 1080P (@30Hz), and lower refresh rate compatible TV, monitor, and projector.
- 1080P VGA Port: The VGA port supports most legacy displays or projectors on the market and it can output 1080P (@60Hz) video.
- Dual-Display Expansion: The HDMI 1.4 port and the VGA port allows you to extend or mirror your laptop’s screen to two displays simultaneously.
- Sturdy Build Quality: It employs premium aluminum alloy material, making it durable and lightweight.
- Tight Connection: Its interface features a tight fit, and it won’t lose connectivity during operation.
- Stable Transfer: It’s equipped with a premium chipset and high-quality tinned copper wires, ensuring more stable and faster transfer.
If you have a MacBook Pro with usb-c only, and you want to connect 1 or 2 additional monitors that have hdmi ports (non-thunderbolt) this is what you want. Yes you can extend the displays, not just mirror. Yes they are high quality, not cheap plastic. No you don’t need an expensive hub to do this. Just use your normal hdmi cables with these adapters. It really is that simple.
It was exactly how the description says. No lag, picture is great and works as soon as plugged in. No additional software or special requirement. Received fast and have no complaints great price as well
Overall impressed and very happy!
High quality at low price point
Impressive for the price
We support both Paypal and Credit Card checkout. Make sure your payment secure.
30 Days satisfaction guarantee with money back. Every product comes with warranty.
|Size||1.6 x 2.4 x 0.6 in / 4.0 x 6.0 x 1.5 cm|
|Weight||46.2 g / 1.6 oz|
|Captive Cable||5.5 in / 13.9 cm|
|Display||4K HDMI (30Hz) x 1 |
(Downward compatible to 2K / 1080p / 720p / 480p / 360p)
VGA x 1
|Data Transfer Speed||10 Gbps (USB 3.1/3.2 Gen 2)|
|Devices that have Type-C |
or Thunderbolt 3 Port w/o
supporting Power Delivery (PD) 2.0 / 3.0
|Macbook 12" (2015 and later)
Macbook Pro 13" / 15" (2016 and later)
Microsoft Lumia 950 / 950XL
Chromebook (2016 and later)
and more USB-C laptops w/o Power Delivery protocol
Note: All computer types listed herein are typical types only.