- High Speed Gigabit Ethernet: Allow USB-C laptops without an Ethernet port to benefit from a more stable, wired Internet connection up to 1000Mbps.
- 3 x USB 3.0 Ports: The three USB-A ports support data transfer speed of up to 5Gbps, and can deliver up to 7.5W charging to your mobile devices.
- Compact Size: Only 3.7 x 1.1 x 0.7 in (9.5 x 2.8 x 1.7 cm), along with a 5.5in (14cm) cable, it’s quite portable.
- Solid Build Quality: It employs premium aluminum alloy material, making it pretty lightweight and durable.
- Easy to Plug & Remove: Simple to plug in an Ethernet cable and easy to remove.
I love this USB-C to Ethernet adapter. The build quality is great and it feels very sturdy.
Durable, fast, and reliable
With a user-friendly non-slip design for easier plug and unplug, premium aluminum casing for better heat insulation. Fits snugly with the USB-C ports on your devices, better signal transfer protection. Perfect for traveling.
Designed specifically for plug-n-play stable connection between USB-C devices and wired network. Provides gigabit ethernet connectivity even when wireless connectivity is inconsistent or over extended.
Very good looking USB-C to Ethernet Adapter. works flawlessly..
We support both Paypal and Credit Card checkout. Make sure your payment secure.
30 Days satisfaction guarantee with money back. Every product comes with warranty.
|Size||3.7 x 1.1 x 0.7 in / 9.5 x 2.8 x 1.7 cm|
|Weight||45.1 g / 1.6 oz|
|Captive Cable||5.5 in / 14.0 cm|
|USB-A||USB 3.0 (5Gbps) x 3 |
|USB-A Charging Capability||Three provides up to 7.5W fast-charging power|
|Ethernet||RJ45 1000M Ethernet port x 1|
|Data Transfer Speed||10 Gbps (USB 3.1/3.2 Gen 2)|
|Devices that have Type-C |
or Thunderbolt 3 Port w/o
supporting Power Delivery (PD) 2.0 / 3.0
|Macbook 12" (2015 and later)
Macbook Pro 13" / 15" (2016 and later)
Microsoft Lumia 950 / 950XL
Chromebook (2016 and later)
and more USB-C laptops w/o Power Delivery protocol
Note: All computer types listed herein are typical types only.