- High Speed Gigabit Ethernet: Allow USB-C laptops without an Ethernet port to benefit from a more stable, wired Internet connection up to 1000Mbps.
- Compact Size: Only 2.4 x 1.0 x 0.7 in (6.0 x 2.5 x 1.7 cm), along with a 5.7in (14.5cm) cable, it’s quite portable.
- Premium Material: It employs aluminum alloy material, making it pretty lightweight and durable.
- Stable Transfer: The USB-C port supports USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1). Its interface utilizes nickel plating process, ensuring steady transfer speed and signal integrity.
- Easy to Plug & Remove: Simple to plug in an Ethernet cable and easy to remove.
A great USB-C accessory
Designed specifically for plug-n-play stable connection between USB-C devices and wired network. Provides gigabit ethernet connectivity even when wireless connectivity is inconsistent or over extended.
It works great on my laptop
Awesome little gadget for computers that do not have a LAN port.
Works like a charm on my new mac..
We support both Paypal and Credit Card checkout. Make sure your payment secure.
30 Days satisfaction guarantee with money back. Every product comes with warranty.
|Size||2.4 x 1.0 x 0.7 in / 6.0 x 2.5 x 1.7 cm|
|Weight||26.7 g / 0.9 oz|
|Captive Cable||5.7 in / 14.5 cm|
|Ethernet||RJ45 1000M Ethernet port x 1|
|Data Transfer Speed||5 Gbps (USB 3.0)|
|Devices that have Type-C |
or Thunderbolt 3 Port w/o
supporting Power Delivery (PD) 2.0 / 3.0
|Macbook 12" (2015 and later)
Macbook Pro 13" / 15" (2016 and later)
Microsoft Lumia 950 / 950XL
Chromebook (2016 and later)
and more USB-C laptops w/o Power Delivery protocol
Note: All computer types listed herein are typical types only.